Our corporate volunteering packages are designed to amplify innovation, develop critical skills and embed a culture of sustainable development in your organization.
With safe, responsible and affordable programs in more than 35 locations around the world, and expertise in employee engagement and corporate corporate social responsibility, IVHQ can design bespoke international volunteering experiences for groups or individuals that deliver tangible value to your business while also having a positive impact in communities. Our customized volunteer packages and CSR events for organizations range in length from one day to 24 weeks, and start from just $US220 per person.
Attract and retain the best talent
Set your organization apart by offering volunteer programs abroad as recruitment incentives, or rewards for high performers. The best people want to work for organizations with a clear purpose and commitment to corporate citizenship.
Develop essential skills and team culture
Use volunteering abroad as a way of developing critical skills and attributes in your people, such as problem-solving, resilience, teamwork and cross-cultural communication. Consider adding a short-term volunteering stint to graduate programs or leadership development course.
Foster creativity and innovation
Inject new ideas into your organization through volunteer abroad programs. Interacting with different cultures in a foreign setting stimulates creativity and innovation, and helps to inspire the leaders of your organization
Demonstrate your community impact
Show how your organization gives back. IVHQ programs are designed to have a genuine and lasting impact and we only place volunteers on projects that have a need for support, are sustainable, and build capacity in local communities to become self-sufficient. All corporate volunteer programs result in a comprehensive Impact Report that can be used to help you communicate your social contributions.
- Bespoke program development and support
- 24 hour in-country supervision throughout the program
- Volunteers work alongside local organizations in a foreign setting to make a lasting contribution to community projects
- Projects align with social or environmental needs in each location and include construction and renovation, NGO support, wildlife conservation, sports and arts education, and elderly care
- Events and programs range in length from 1 day to 24 weeks
- All inclusive. Accommodation, meals, airport pick-ups, training and project work provided to all volunteers as standard
- 4 hours project work per day. The remaining time is available for reflection, personal development activities and tours
- A comprehensive Impact Report. This summarizes the specific contribution and impact made by your organization
For all the corporates out there, I highly recommend this type of event through IVHQ – the impact on team culture and personal gratification was well worth the time. More importantly, the social impacts around supporting the local homeless people and providing some support for the sustainability of the operations for this NGO was appreciated. David Tein, Microsoft
Contact our dedicated corporate volunteering team today to learn more. Get started by completing the form below.