Sports Volunteer Abroad Projects
Are you are you looking for sports volunteer opportunities abroad to support physical education, or sports development within schools or after-school programs?
IVHQ’s affordable Sports volunteer projects enable international volunteers to play a vital role in teaching youth within communities abroad the importance of maintaining active and healthy lifestyles, while building skills in teamwork and sportsmanship.
As a volunteer teaching sports abroad, you’ll discover that the children thrive on the opportunity to learn new sports and develop their skills. To be an effective volunteer sports coach, you’re encouraged to be inventive with your lesson plans, incorporating new games and sports, teaching new skills, and organizing tournaments for the children.
Learn more about our opportunities to join sports volunteer abroad programs in the destinations below.
- Argentina - Sports
- Brazil - Sports
- Colombia - Cartagena - Sports Development
- Ecuador - Santa Elena - Sports Education
- Ecuador - Quito - Physical Education
- Ghana - Sports Teaching
- Kenya - Sports Education
- Morocco - Sports Development
- South Africa - Table View - Surf, Skate & Swim
- South Africa - Table View - Sport Development
- South Africa - Sport Development
- South Africa - Surf Outreach
- Uganda - Sports Education