International Volunteer HQ (IVHQ) hosts a monthly photo competition for all past and current volunteers to share a capture from their volunteer trip abroad!
Each month has a different theme! This month, simply follow @IVHQ on Instagram and post a new photo tagged with #IVHQexplorers, then ask your friends and family to vote and you’ll be on your way to winning a complimentary Registration Fee for your next IVHQ program (valued at US$279)!
There is no limit on the number of photos you can enter in the competition, but if you pick just one, you can increase your chances of collecting the most votes!
Once your photo has been approved by IVHQ and appears in the gallery below, encourage your friends and family to vote by sharing your photo via Facebook, Twitter or email.
Each month, the volunteer whose photo collects the most votes wins a complimentary Registration Fee for any IVHQ program!
All competition entries must follow the IVHQ Child Protection Policy. This means children and vulnerable adults should not be in an image alone or portrayed in a belittling or degrading manner.
- Entrants must have previously participated (or be participating) on an IVHQ volunteer program
- IVHQ reserves the right not to publish and will remove any entries which it deems inappropriate for the competition. This may be due to (but not limited to), the nature of the photo or the subjects within the photo.
- Voting is monitored and any entries with automated votes from the same IP address may be disqualified from the competition
- Entries and voting will close at 11am NZST on the 15th of October 2016
- The volunteer whose photo collects the highest number of votes in the month that the photo was entered will win the monthly prize of an IVHQ Registration Fee credit (valued at US$279)
- Previous winners of the IVHQ Photo Competition are not eligible to win an additional Registration Fee credit within 12 months of winning the competition
- To claim the free Registration Fee, the winner must state the month in which he/she won the competition in his/her IVHQ Application Form
- The free Registration Fee must be claimed (ie. the volunteer must apply on an IVHQ volunteer program) for a program start date within 12 months of winning the prize
- The Registration Fee credit is not transferrable for cash
- The Registration Fee credit is able to be redeemed by the named winner of the competition and cannot be transferred to any other person
- Once the free Registration Fee credit has been redeemed, it will not be refunded to the volunteer in the event of cancellation of their IVHQ program