New year, new homepage! We’re on the hunt for a new banner photo to feature on our homepage for 2020, and we’re enlisting our IVHQers to help.
The faces of IVHQ tell an inspiring story of volunteers making an incredible difference all over the world. Share your best photos from your volunteer adventure and you could feature as the banner image on the IVHQ homepage. Not only that, but you’ll get the chance to have another amazing volunteer trip abroad, with a free Registration Fee credit worth US$299 for your next IVHQ adventure!
Submit your photos now and check back here on January 7, 2020 to see the finalists. The winner will be decided by public vote, so make sure you share this page with your friends!
Here’s how you win:
- Share one or more photos from your volunteer experience on Instagram
- Include #facesofivhq and tag @ivhq
- Fill out your details and submit your photo below
- Get shortlisted as a finalist
- Win the public vote!
All photo entries must follow the IVHQ Child Protection Policy. This means children and vulnerable adults should not be in an image alone or portrayed in a belittling or degrading manner.
If you are having trouble submitting a photo below, please try loading the page in a new browser outside of Facebook or Instagram.
Entries close at 12pm PDT on January 7, 2020.
- Entrants must have previously participated (or be currently participating) on an IVHQ volunteer program
- IVHQ reserves the right not to publish and will remove any entries which it deems inappropriate for the competition.
- Entries close at 12pm PDT on January 7, 2020
- Entrants must follow IVHQ on Instagram, add #facesofivhq to their photo entry and tag @ivhq to be eligible
- Voting is open for a period of two weeks. The volunteer whose image is voted as the winner at 12pm PDT on January 21, 2020 will win the prize of an IVHQ Registration Fee credit (valued at US$299)
- One vote per person, per day. Votes much be verified through a Facebook account
- IVHQ reserves the right to remove any votes it deems are from illegitimate voting sources without notice. IVHQ’s decision is final in this instance
- The winner must supply their photo in its original form to IVHQ via email
- To claim the Registration Fee, the winner must log into MyIVHQ and use the credit which IVHQ will apply to their account to pay the Registration Fee
- The free Registration Fee must be claimed (i.e. the volunteer must apply for an IVHQ volunteer program) for a program start date within 12 months of winning the prize
- The Registration Fee cannot be used in conjunction with any other IVHQ credit
- The Registration Fee credit is not transferable for cash
- The Registration Fee credit is able to be redeemed by the named winner of the competition and cannot be transferred to any other person
- Once the free Registration Fee credit has been redeemed, it will not be refunded to the volunteer in the event of cancellation of their IVHQ program
- All entrants consent to having images republished and used by IVHQ on social media and other platforms