International Volunteer HQ (IVHQ) hosts a monthly photo competition for all past and current volunteers to share a picture from their volunteer abroad trip!
This month use your photos from your time volunteering abroad with IVHQ for the chance to do it all again! Share your experience using #IVHQworththeclimb and tag @ivhq in your photos on Instagram, then fill out the form and submit your photo below. Doing this will put you in the mix to be selected for a Registration Fee credit (valued at US$299) for your next IVHQ program. The winner will be decided by public vote, so once you submit your image, make sure you share this page with your friends!
All photo entries must follow the IVHQ Child Protection Policy. This means children and vulnerable adults should not be in an image alone or portrayed in a belittling or degrading manner.
If you are having trouble submitting a photo below, please try loading the page in a new browser outside of Facebook or Instagram.
Entries close at 12pm NZST on the 20th of December 2018
- Entrants must have previously participated (or be participating) on an IVHQ volunteer program
- IVHQ reserves the right not to publish and will remove any entries which it deems inappropriate for the competition. This may be due to (but not limited to), the nature of the image or the subjects within it.
- Entries close at 12pm NZST on the 20th of December 2018
- The volunteer must follow IVHQ on Instagram, add #IVHQworththeclimb to their photo entry and tag @ivhq
- The volunteer whose image is voted as the winner at 12pm NZST on the 20th of December 2018 will win the prize of an IVHQ Registration Fee credit (valued at US$299)
- Previous winners of the IVHQ Photo Competition are not eligible to win an additional Registration Fee credit within 12 months of winning the competition
- To claim the Registration Fee, the winner must log into MyIVHQ and use the credit which IVHQ will apply to their account to pay the Registration Fee
- The free Registration Fee must be claimed (ie. the volunteer must apply on an IVHQ volunteer program) for a program start date within 12 months of winning the prize
- The Registration Fee credit is not transferable for cash
- The Registration Fee credit is able to be redeemed by the named winner of the competition and cannot be transferred to any other person
- Once the free Registration Fee credit has been redeemed, it will not be refunded to the volunteer in the event of cancellation of their IVHQ program
- All images sent to IVHQ can be republished and used by IVHQ on social media platforms.