Medical Volunteer Trips expertly organized for you
Every year, more than 3000 volunteers join IVHQ medical programs, working alongside qualified medical professionals to transform the lives of people in developing countries. With our top safety record, low prices and 10 destinations to choose from, IVHQ is the world’s most popular way to volunteer abroad.
Medical volunteer programs are available year-round in a wide range of destinations, including Costa Rica, Peru, Guatemala, Argentina, Bali, India, Vietnam and Tanzania. IVHQ organizes your placement, accommodation, meals and airport transfers, so that you don’t have to.
Whether you're a medical student, nursing student, pre-med or qualified professional, there are a diverse range of medical programs to suit volunteers at every stage and across many speciality fields.
Why go on a medical volunteer program abroad?
- Increase access to and quality of healthcare in developing countries
- Help improve the health and wellbeing of people from under-resourced communities
- Educate local communities on how to stay healthy
- Get hands-on experience supported by a qualified medical professional
- Share your own expertise and insights from overseas
- Learn new skills from local medics and other volunteers from around the world
- Expand your global medical perspective and explore your career path
- Boost your resume, career prospects or med school application
- Find new ways of approaching healthcare, both at home and internationally
Showing 3 of 22 projects
How to volunteer abroad as a medic
Whatever your skill level, qualifications, expertise and preferences, we have a wide rage of medical programs to suit every type of volunteer:
Go on a medical mission trip: Medical Mission trips are open to people of all levels and enables you to make a difference by improving the health of people in developing countries.
Showing 3 of 20 projects
Showing 3 of 14 projects
Showing 3 of 18 projects