New year, new homepage! We’re on the hunt for new photos to feature on our homepage for 2020, and we’re enlisting our IVHQers to help.
The faces of IVHQ tell an inspiring story of volunteers making an incredible difference all over the world. As part of improving our homepage in 2020, we’ve asked volunteers for some of their best photos from their own trips to feature on our new site.
The entries have been collated, the votes are in and we have a winner! Congratulations to Isabela Nizzola for winning the photo competition and a Registration Fee credit worth $US299!
Stay tuned for our next photo competition, with the chance to win another $299 credit soon
Voting is restricted to one per person, per day, and each vote must be verified through a Facebook account to ensure legitimacy. See terms and conditions below.
- Entrants must have previously participated (or be currently participating) on an IVHQ volunteer program
- IVHQ reserves the right not to publish and will remove any entries which it deems inappropriate for the competition.
- Entries close at 12pm PDT on January 7, 2020
- Entrants must follow IVHQ on Instagram, add #facesofivhq to their photo entry and tag @ivhq to be eligible
- Voting is open for a period of two weeks. The volunteer whose image is voted as the winner at 12pm PDT on January 21, 2020 will win the prize of an IVHQ Registration Fee credit (valued at US$299)
- One vote per person, per day. Votes much be verified through a Facebook account
- IVHQ reserves the right to remove any votes it deems are from illegitimate voting sources without notice. IVHQ’s decision is final in this instance
- The winner must supply their photo in its original form to IVHQ via email
- To claim the Registration Fee, the winner must log into MyIVHQ and use the credit which IVHQ will apply to their account to pay the Registration Fee
- The free Registration Fee must be claimed (i.e. the volunteer must apply for an IVHQ volunteer program) for a program start date within 12 months of winning the prize
- The Registration Fee cannot be used in conjunction with any other IVHQ credit
- The Registration Fee credit is not transferable for cash
- The Registration Fee credit is able to be redeemed by the named winner of the competition and cannot be transferred to any other person
- Once the free Registration Fee credit has been redeemed, it will not be refunded to the volunteer in the event of cancellation of their IVHQ program
- All entrants consent to having images republished and used by IVHQ on social media and other platforms