Volunteer in Victoria Falls
Go into the wild on International Volunteer HQ’s spectacular Victoria Falls volunteer abroad program in Zimbabwe. Volunteers are based on a private game reserve in the popular tourist area of Victoria Falls. Help preserve endangered rhino and other mammals on this unique Wildlife Conservation project in Africa. With affordable Program Fees and top rated volunteer projects trusted by over 115,000 travellers, IVHQ is the best volunteer organisation in Zimbabwe.
- Wildlife Conservation project available year-round
- Program Fees from £772 for 2 weeks
- Includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support
- Accommodation is in single rooms and located within the conservation centre
- Program based on a private game reserve in the province of Matabeleland North, Zimbabwe
Volunteer opportunities in Victoria Falls
4-6 hours volunteering per day
Program Fees from £772
- Duration: 2 - 12 weeks
- Programs start every first and third Monday of the month
- Based at a private game reserve
- Volunteers aged 18+, and 16+ accompanied
Incredible experiences await as a volunteer helping iconic African wildlife in a private game reserve. Based near the spectacular Victoria Falls, you’ll help local conservationists with a range of protection and research activities.
”It felt like home. Everyone on staff felt like family to me. I learned so much from this trip and I gained so much. I am definitely going back. I'm already planning my next trip!”
Where in the world do you want to make a difference?Find your volunteer program
Check what's required to visit Victoria Falls
Fill out the quick form below to find out what the Covid-19 restrictions and visa requirements are for Victoria Falls, based on your country of residence.