IVHQ is a pioneer of impactful, affordable volunteer travel. We believe that travellers anywhere in the world should be empowered to make meaningful contributions to the communities they are visiting, and we take pride in making this happen.
Our volunteer programs enable socially-conscious travellers to have a meaningful impact, to foster cultural exchange and to expand their skills and horizons - this is IVHQ’s global purpose. We believe it’s important to monitor and transparently report on how we’re delivering against this purpose, so we’ve developed a comprehensive Impact Report to talk about the global impact that IVHQ and our volunteers have had in the last 12 months.
The report outlines the aims and objectives of our volunteer programs and summarizes some of the biggest achievements from 2017. This report also discusses the values and commitments that underpin our organisation, and explains what makes IVHQ tick.
Some of IVHQ’s achievements from 2017 include:
- Helped volunteers to contribute more than 860,000 hours of support to community projects abroad
- Enabled volunteers to spend more than 410,000 hours supporting education and literacy projects
- Invested over US$11m in communities abroad through IVHQ Program Fees
- Grew our overall volunteer numbers to more than 80,000 since 2007
- Reduced our carbon emissions by 15%
Enter your details to download the full report or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.