Are you thinking about studying abroad or looking for something meaningful and rewarding to do on your Gap Year, college break, or when you graduate? Perhaps you want to explore an epic new country, while giving back to local communities and enhancing your career prospects?
International Volunteer HQ and Intern Abroad HQ are on tour in the USA and around the world at study abroad fairs and university events! Come and see us to learn more about developing your skills and boosting your resume while enjoying the adventure of a lifetime. You could even add a volunteer or internship program onto your existing study abroad plans!
Come along and meet our team and you’ll have the chance to win $300 FREE credit to go towards any IVHQ or Intern Abroad HQ program!
Even if you can’t make it and want to learn more about our programs, you can still enter your details below and we’ll connect with you via email so you can learn more about your options - and you’ll still go in the draw to win free credit for your trip!See tour dates
Upcoming University Info Sessions & Gap Year Fairs
Meet our Volunteer and Intern Experts
Director of Campus Relationships
Jennifer is a Colorado based IVHQ and Intern Abroad HQ Campus Team leader. She has previously worked advising students on study abroad at multiple universities around the United States. She looks forward to meeting you on your campus and working with you on making your study abroad plans a reality!
Lucy is a New York based IVHQ and Intern Abroad HQ Campus Team member. She has previously worked at multiple universities in the Northeast United States in study abroad and is thrilled to meet you on your campus to discuss volunteering and internship opportunities abroad. From the application process to what you can expect on the ground, Lucy can help answer your questions and find the right experience for you!
Risk, Impact and Compliance Manager
Kristal is a Minnesota based IVHQ and Intern Abroad HQ Campus Team member. With a background in international higher education and nonprofit leadership, she has worked with students, volunteers, and community partners from all over the world. Kristal is excited to share the impact of IVHQ/IAHQ programs and looks forward to connecting you with meaningful community engagement opportunities!
Campus Relationships Associate
Makayla is a North Carolina based IVHQ and Intern Abroad HQ Campus Team member. With a background in university communications and study abroad market research, she is ready to assist you no matter where you are in the decision-making process. Makayla is excited to help you explore your international experience options and find the perfect program fit!
- These terms and conditions relate to the "$300 Free IVHQ Credit" promotion ("Promotion") operated by International Volunteer HQ Limited (NZBN 9429033430133), 99 Devon Street West, New Plymouth, New Zealand ("IVHQ").
- Information on the prize and how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these conditions of entry and all decisions of IVHQ which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Promotion and these conditions of entry are void to the extent prohibited by law.
- IVHQ reserves the right to change these conditions of entry without prior notice. All dates are subject to change if necessary at IVHQ's discretion. Any changes to these conditions of entry will be published on the IVHQ website at www.volunteerhq.org.
- Employees of IVHQ, Intern Abroad HQ and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and members of their immediate families or households, are ineligible to enter this Promotion.
- The Promotion commences at 5:00pm (EST) January 23, 2023 and closes at 5:00pm (EST) March 15, 2023 ("Promotional Period"). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- The rules of the Promotion and how to enter are as follows:
- All entrants into the Promotion must:
- be 16 years of age or older;
- hold a valid passport with at least 6 months validity at the date of travel;
- meet the requirements to volunteer or intern abroad with IVHQ regarding a clean criminal record.
- The Promotion is open to anyone worldwide who meets the requirements in clause 6(a).
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must submit their details via the form on the “University & School Events” website landing page during the Promotional Period.
- IVHQ will randomly draw the winner from all valid entries on March 17, 2023 at IVHQ's offices in Auckland or New Plymouth, New Zealand.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the end of the Promotional Period. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, IVHQ reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Upon accepting the prize, the winner's name will be published on IVHQ's social media channels. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. By registering you consent to having your name shared if you are selected as the winner of the Promotion and accept the prize.
- IVHQ reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if it considers, in its sole discretion, the administration of the Promotion is impaired for technical or other reasons beyond its reasonable control and, in such an event, may select the winner from all valid entries received prior to the impairment.
- All entrants into the Promotion must:
- The Prize is as follows:
- $300 IVHQ credit ("IVHQ Credit") which can be used towards the IVHQ Registration Fee or the Intern Abroad HQ deposit.
- Prize conditions:
- The IVHQ Credit may only be put towards a Registration Fee to participate in the IVHQ Program or Intern Abroad HQ Internship of the winner’s choice.
- If the winner chooses a Smart or Flexi Registration Fee over the Base Registration Fee, it is the responsibility of the prize winner to pay the remaining balance.
- The prize winner must travel and begin their IVHQ or Intern Abroad HQ Program within 12 months of the end of the Promotional Period. If the winner is, for whatever reason, unable to confirm the booking by this date, whether the failure was due to reasons beyond the winner's control or otherwise, then the winner will forfeit the prize.
- The IVHQ Credit cannot be refunded, transferred, gifted, substituted or redeemed for cash.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for IVHQ to use the Promotion winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- The winner of this Promotion must also:
- Submit photos, videos and blog content from their volunteer trip or internship (within 4 weeks of completing the program) to be shared on either IVHQ’s or Intern Abroad HQ’s website and social media channels, subject to IVHQ's review.
- Ensure all content shared with external networks and social media platforms is aligned with guidelines provided by IVHQ or Intern Abroad HQ prior to the recipient’s volunteer trip or internship.
- The winner will be responsible for covering all other costs associated with traveling to and from the IVHQ Program or Intern Abroad HQ Internship, including but not limited to the IVHQ/Intern Abroad HQ Program Fee, flights, travel insurance, visas, vaccinations, criminal background check and spending money.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- All entrants into the Promotion and the winner are also subject to the International Volunteer HQ Terms and Conditions of Service.
- The Promotion and these conditions of entry are governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of New Zealand.