International Volunteer HQ (IVHQ) hosts a monthly video competition for all past and current volunteers to share a capture from their volunteer trip abroad!
Just upload your video below, ask your friends and family to vote and you’ll be on your way to winning the monthly prize of US$100!
There is no limit on the number of videos you can enter in the competition, however if you pick just one, you can increase your chances of collecting the most votes.
Once your video has been uploaded and approved by IVHQ, encourage your friends and family to vote by sharing your video via Facebook, Twitter or email.
Each month, the volunteer whose video collects the most votes wins US$100!
And that’s not all – all video competition entries will be eligible for the overall 2013 IVHQ judged competition! 1st prize wins US$500, 2nd prize wins US$250 and 3rd prize wins US$150!
- Maximum video size of each entry is 30 MB, please be patient as your entry uploads, don't click the 'Upload Video' button more than once
- Accepted video formats are: mov, avi, mp4, mpa, mpe, mpg, mpeg, qt, wmv
- Please ensure you only use media for which you have copyright permission and do not use any copyrighted music or video
- All videos will be uploaded to the IVHQ YouTube Channel
- Entrants must have previously participated (or be participating) on an IVHQ program
- IVHQ reserves the right to remove any entries it feels are unfit or inappropriate for the competition
- Voting is monitored and any entries with automated votes from the same IP address may be disqualified from the competition
- Voting closes at midnight NZST on the last day of each calendar month
- The volunteer whose video collects the highest number of votes in the month the video was entered will win the monthly prize of US$100
- In the event of a draw, the prize will be shared between winners
- All video competition entries will be eligible for the overall annual prizes (to be judged by a panel of judges from IVHQ) of US$250 (1st prize), US$150 (2nd prize) and US$50 (3rd prize)
- All prizes will be paid via PayPal