You are here
STEP ONE: Choose the country and project you wish to volunteer on, as well as the dates you wish to volunteer. Complete and submit our online application form with these details. You will then receive an email confirming that IVHQ has received your application (if you do not receive this, please contact us).
STEP TWO: Within 48 hours (2 working days), you will receive an email from IVHQ acknowledging your application and confirming the country, project and dates of your volunteer program. In this email, you will receive more information about your chosen program, as well as details on how to pay the US$279 Registration Fee (refundable should you choose not to go*), required to confirm your booking with IVHQ.
STEP THREE: Once your Registration Fee has been received by IVHQ, you will be connected with an IVHQ Program Coordinator to provide you with all the information and support you need to prepare for your upcoming volunteer program. Your IVHQ Program Coordinator will be your point of contact from this day forward, until you finish your volunteer program. Your IVHQ Program Coordinator will provide you with access to your IVHQ Information Booklet, providing you with detailed information specific to your chosen volunteer program and fulfill all remaining administration duties with you, including:
- Connecting you with our local partner staff in your host country
- Upgrading your My IVHQ profile to a Registered My IVHQ profile
- Organizing your airport pickup with our local staff
- Letting you know when you need to pay the balance of your Program Fee by (no later than 30 days prior to your program start date)
- Providing on-going 24/7 support through telephone and email communication